Pencils on Kraft with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

So last night my pencil+kraft coloring adventure started!

Jessie Banks(Jessie's blog) did a live coloring video in the KKS fb group!
We started coloring Cinderella!! I love that stamp <3 and since I am always stunned by the look of pencil on kraft, I thought I'd try it out this time!

Now we didn't finish her but we did a lot:
We did the skin, hair, eyes and started on her dress.
But later this week Jessie is gonna upload a youtube video with the rest of her dress! yay!

I am using a piece of kraft card stock I normally use for card bases and some bruynzeel coloring pencils I have had since I was little... So I was picking my colors as I went and since I was missing like all the blond hair colors mine got pink/purplish hair!

Here my progress so far (the photo is a bit light sorry)

 
I was to scared to mess this up so I am waiting for the video, but I did color another image!

I went with Pamper me Paulina and made her into a card!

I just love how white pops on kraft its amazing and so fun!

Now the main thing I have learned is you have to keep going! 
I have had so many times like ooh noo I ruined it!! and then after finishing all the layers it actually looked ok :)

So now I think I might be hooked and I need to get me some more and better pencils.....

I hope you like my card :)

***

Sabrina






Comments