The Bottle

Ok, I told myself a few days ago
"Sabrina, Go do Alyce's mixed media class first before you continue on the bottle"
Did I listen to myself? Ofcourse not!

I was so excited that all my mixed media supplies finally got here and I just had to play with them!

I colored up this little genie saturday, see my other post for more details on the colors. 
I was so inpired by this image that I just had to finish the bottle!
I couldn't get it out of my mind!


Now its not perfect I had some problems with some techniques, 
like the stencilling with modeling paste that was rather difficult on a rounded surface, 
but it did capture the style I was going for so I am quite happy with my first mixed media project.

Calling this my 'Before' project after finishing Alyce's Kit and Clowder mixed 
media class I'll make another bottle with the learned techniques :)

Materials used:
Bottle
Gesso
White acrylic paint
Modeling Paste
Glue
*
White Beads
Purple Ribbon
*
Image and Sentiment by Mo's Digital Pencil
*
Wild Rose Studio little butterfly die
*
Lindy's Stamp Gang:
Magicals Pretty in Pink pink (mixed with acrylic paint for pink base)
Starburst Mist Cattail Copper Brown
Starburst Mist French Lilac Violet

***

Sabrina


Comments

Post a Comment