Saturated Canary Card

So I haven't worked on my new stamp yet, 
but instead colored one up from one of my favourite artists.

Krista from Saturated Canary anounced that she will close her shop in August.
While I was really sad to hear this I wish Krista the best in all her future adventures. 
Also I want to thank her for being a huge inspiration to me!

So I took the chance to buy some more of her lovely digi stamps before they are gone.

Today I colored up on of them, Pillow Coffee!

This is  definitely one of my favourites!
Its just really me, snuggling up with a good book in a pile of cozy pillows!


Also want to thank Alyce from kit and clowder
For a while now I have been following her create and learn classes, and they are awesome to do! but this time I finally went ahead and tried a background on my own!

I am so in love with how she turnt out! 
Using my favourite colors purple, pink, and teal!


Copics used: 
Skin: E04, 11, 21, 00, 000 / Hair: E15, YR23, Y21, Y11, V000
Wall+books: E49,47,44,43,42,41 / Lights: V04, 01, 000
Purple: V09, 06, 05, 04 / Teal: BG78, 49, 15, 23
Green: YG63, 13, 11, 000 / Pink: RV29, 25, 23, 21
White: C05, 03, 01

and a bit of white gelpen for the fuzzyness in the blanket and to highlight the lights.


So I went out of my comfortzone with the background but also the card is a bit more embellished then usually. 

My cards are often pretty CAS weather I want to or not :P

But today we have, patterned papers, a crochet ribbon, some lace, some pearly dots, pretty flowers, a charm and even a matching feather to go!  



I hope you like her as much as I do, 
Until I find a good home for her, she is gonna sit lovely on a shelf in my room ;)

***
 Sabrina

Comments