Digi's!!!

Yay!! I did it!! Happy Dance!!

Haha, sorry just had to do that :P Ok, now lets go from the start. 

I love drawing, have been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil. If there is a piece of paper and a pen or pencil around you'll see me doodling stuff.

Since I started colloring stamps (which is about 2 and half years ago) I saw a way to share my drawings. So I said lets make my own drawings into stamps.

Well that sure was easier said then done.

I scanned many of my drawings, but I never found the patience to redraw them digitialy. Or if I did try I was never statisfied and would delete them again.

Yesterday I finally pushed through and finished my first Digi Stamp! Yay!

I ran into some problems with the sizing, making the details to tiny to color, but at the end of the day she was done!

 


I went and collored her up my self and put her on a card!


Her name is Eliza
She is a fun and sassy young lady with short hair
Loves princess dresses and flowers :)


Hope you like her, she will be available for purchage in my etsy shop.
https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/287566651/eliza-flower-swing-digi-stamp-jpeg?ref=shop_home_active_1

***
Sabrina

Comments