Dreamcatchers

Ik ben echt helemaal gek van dromenvangers en ik heb er laatst 2 zelfgemaakt.

Al een tijdje terug heb ik een witte dromenvanger gemaakt.
Die bestaat uit een 15 en 7,5 cm ring, een groene glaskraal en veertjes:

I love dreamcatchers and recently I made two of them myself.

This snow white dreamcatcher I made a while back.
It excists out of a 15cm and a 7,5 cm ring, an emerald glass bead and feathers:


En een gehaakte dromenvanger die bestaat uit één 15 cm ring met knoopjes en lintjes.

And a crochet dreamcatcher excisting out of 1 15cm ring with buttons and ribbons.


Het is de eerste dromenvanger die ik heb gemaakt met gehaakt midden. Het haakwerk zit niet helemaal strakgespannen in de ring dus voor de volgende moet ik het patroontje iets aanpassen. Het patroontje heb ik met hulp van mijn moeder gemaakt, want ik kon geen bestaand patroon vinden wat ik leuk vond.

Dit was pas mijn 4de haak project dus ik ben erg blij met het resultaat.

This was my first dreamcatcher with a crochet center. The doily is not perfectly tight in the hoop so the pattern needs some adjusting for the next one. My mom helped me make a pattern because I couldn't find one I liked online.


This was only my 4th crochet project so I am really happy how it turned out.

~Nara

Comments

  1. Hi Nara!
    Both dreamcatchers are lovely. The white one is very beautiful and the crocheted one is pretty and whimsical! I just started watching you on dA too, my blog is http://frodominatrix.blogspot.com/ with very random things, pretty much whatever I'm thinking about at the time. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you so much. Also for the DA watch :D Ill check out your blog and DA aswell :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment